Eduqual Level 3
Diploma in International Foundation Studies
The Diploma in International Foundation Studies (EduQual Level 3) is a one-year programme that provides students with the academic and professional skills they need to succeed in further study or employment. The programme covers a range of subjects, including academic English, mathematics, professional and academic skills, principles of management, fundamentals of computing, and psychology.
The aim of the programme is to provide students with the following:
– A strong foundation in academic English, including reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
– A solid understanding of mathematics, including problem-solving, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
– The ability to develop and apply professional and academic skills, such as time management, teamwork, and research skills.
– An understanding of the principles of management, computing, and psychology.
Online written assessments such as reports, essay, examination that includes seen and unseen exams such as coursework assignments (including problem solving activities, simulations, consultancy projects, individual and group presentation and collaborative projects); that focuses on reflective form of assessments (e.g. portfolios, learner logs, and peer engagement.
Teaching and learning are delivered through lectures, tutorials and seminars, live and simulated case studies through our own platform Study Lab. It also includes both individual and group works (class and non-class based). Students will also get a chance to have Guest Speakers and specialists from industries to enhance their learning.
- Academic English
- Professional and Academic Skills
- Principles of Management
- Fundamentals of Computing
Empowering Minds in the Digital Era
Office 339, Office Tower, Al Ghurair Center, Deira Dubai